Avi Kubernetes Operator (AKO)
AKO is a Kubernetes operator which works as an ingress controller and performs Avi-specific functions in a Kubernetes environment with the Avi Controller. It runs as a pod in the cluster and translates the required Kubernetes objects to Avi objects and automates the implementation of ingresses/routes/services on the Service Engines (SE) via the Avi Controller.
- AKO – L7 Ingress on vSphere with Kubernetes (WCP – TKGs) with NSX-T and Avi
- AKO – Deploy a TKGm cluster using NPL (NodePortLocal) via Antrea
- AKO – Multitenancy – Each cluster get’s their own Avi Tenant
- AKO – Multitenancy – Each namespace in a cluster get’s their own Avi Tenant
- AKO – Deployment with Dual stack IPv4 and IPv6
- AKO – Set a static IP address for the Parent VS
- AKO – Avi with Istio service mesh
- AKO – NodePort vs ClusterIP vs NodePortLocal
Avi Multi-Cluster Kubernetes Operator (AMKO)
The Avi Multi-Cluster Kubernetes Operator (AMKO) facilitates application deployments across multiple OpenShift/Kubernetes clusters. Similar to AKO, AMKO will take configuration from the deployed applications in a K8s cluster and manage their GSLB configuration directly in Avi.
For more info: Avi – AMKO